We have just received documentation that the Principal of North Springs Charter High School, Scott Hansen sent out a conflicting letter to parents citing the incident (with Willis asking the student to remove the #blacklivesmatter shirt because they are are a terrorist organization) just a “rumor” as if it never happened.
But we have just obtained video evidence of the Principal acknowledging the shirt from a new source:
“Even though the email CLAIMS that the shirt situation was a rumor, he explicitly mentions the tshirt in the video. In addition, the admin that took the shirt (Kira Willis) was a republican candidate for state school chief in 2014, as well as the Libertarian nominee for state school superintendent in 2010.”
Sources also report that not only were students protesting, but so were teachers and even 4 police officers on duty who stood with their arms folded during the entire sit in. Teachers were crying and saying that they were happy the students from all races and backgrounds are standing together.
The students are not letting the Principal get off easy on this:
(HOTSPOTATL.com) — We have learned exclusively that several high school students and teachers are protesting at North Springs Charter High School after a white Assistant Principal demanded a black female student to remove her “Black Lives Matter” t-shirt, citing that the organization is a terrorist group.
Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.
Here’s a statement we received from a source:
A white administrator by the name of Kira Willis who is known to harass the black students abruptly approached a black female student this morning and demanded she remove her black lives matter t-shirt. Calling the organization a terrorist attack.
Students, black & white along with teachers are protesting the hallways in defense of Black Lives Matter and the t-shirt. Kids and teachers are sooooo upset they are crying and demanding her termination from the school. Especially since she has been known to target black children at the school. This is North Springs Charter High School in Sandy Springs, Georgia. Please post this everywhere and inform the internet, CNN and even Steve Harvey with what is going on.Kids and teachers are so upset they are crying and demanding her termination from the school. Especially since she has been known to target black children at the school.
Helicopters and news crews have arrived at the school. The student started a school sit-in near the center of the school and have now moved to the football field just after noon.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading EXCLUSIVE: Protest Erupts At Atlanta High School After Student Was Demanded To Remove #BlackLivesMatter Shirt
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.