When it was first announced back in April that Janet Jackson was putting her world tour on hold to pursue starting a family, many fans were left disappointed that they wouldn’t get to see the icon in concert anytime soon. However when it was finally revealed in May that Janet was indeed pregnant and obviously had to postpone things, disappointment turned to excitement pretty quickly. She has been virtually MIA since the pregnancy news broke, but was finally spotted recently wearing a beautiful pregnancy glow.
Known to stay out of the public eye when she doesn’t have anything to promote, Janet Jackson made a rare public appearance recently that finally gave fans a glimpse of how she looks in all of her lovely pregnant splendor. Entertainment Tonight has the exclusive details of Janet’s baby bump and where she was headed when she was captured by the paparazzi.
Via Entertainment Tonight:
[In photos] taken Tuesday afternoon, when she was spotted out and about in London with a visible baby bump. Jackson, who is rarely photographed in public, was seen leaving the baby furniture store Back In Action wearing sneakers, dark sweatpants, a black sweater and a matching scarf and headband.
An eyewitness tells ET that Jackson arrived at the store in a chauffeured black Mercedes along with her bodyguard, her assistant and two others from her entourage. Jackson was greeted by staff, who shut the doors for her visit and seated her at a table to seemingly go over some of their merchandise. According to the eyewitness, she also strolled the store and took an interest in one of the prams.
The mother-to-be appeared in good spirits as she left the establishment with a bag of products after her 45-minute visit, and even cracked a smile as she made her way to her vehicle.
A huge congratulations go out to Janet on her pregnancy and we at HB wish her a stress-free delivery and a healthy baby. Ever the private one, there has been no official due date released, but it’s highly likely that she may give birth sometime in November.
Check out more Janet Jackson here:
Congrats: Janet Jackson Is Reportedly Pregnant With Her First Child
Also On Hot 107.9:
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
12 photos Launch gallery
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12