Nene Leakes may be “rich, b**ch” but her son is apparently strapped for cash. On Wednesday, her youngest son, Brent Brentt was robbed in Chicago while trying to peddle his mother’s belongings.
According to TMZ: Brentt was hawking mom’s merch Wednesday night when her “So Nasty, So Rude” comedy tour rolled through The Promontory in Chicago. Our PD sources tell us a customer was demanding a refund, and when the 17-year-old didn’t fork it over… the guy made off with a backpack containing Brentt’s wallet and laptop.
Authorities are investigating the crime, but the most important part is that Brentt walked away unharmed. He and his mother are said to be upset that his I.D. was taken.
There’s not much public information about Nene’s son with husband Gregg Leakes, outside of him being a huge hip hop fan. According to a 2014 Wetpaint post, at the age of 15 he had a Maybach Music Group (Rick Ross’ label) tattoo on his left hand.
There is no word on if Nene knew her son was selling her stuff, but we have a feeling this will be the last time this happens.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Nene Leakes Son Robbed While Hawking Her Possessions
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.