Seemingly, the popular thing to do these days is to blame the Black Lives Matter Movement for every terrible thing that is happening in the world. This time BLM is being blamed for the “accidental” murder of the wife of a prominent Atlanta attorney. Apparently when the gun in his car accidentally discharged killing his wife, Claud McIver states that it was all because of the fear of BLM…seriously, you can’t make this stuff up.
Source: Andrew Burton / Getty
Since BLM protesters are so dangerous and unhinged, naturally Atlanta attorney Claud McIver feared that he would be carjacked, assaulted or worse, which is why he is claiming that his gun went off and killed his wife who sat in the passenger seat of the car. As reported by The Grio, the details around this case are already being highly speculated despite the accusation that BLM was the cause.
Via The Grio:
Claud “Tex” McIver, a prominent Atlanta attorney, says that he accidentally shot his wife because he was worried about Black Lives Matter protesters carjacking him and his wife.
According to McIver, he was sitting in the backseat when several individuals approached the car. There had been multiple Black Lives Matter protests in the area recently, and McIver pulled the gun out of the center console as a precautionary measure, Bill Crane, a McIver family friend, told the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
McIver claimed to have been falling asleep while the gun was in his lap and said that he didn’t remember pulling the trigger. The bullet passed through the back of the seat and struck McIver’s wife in the back, killing her.
This sounds like a Lifetime movie waiting to happen, complete with the ridiculous reasoning behind the wife’s death. Given that the case is under intense investigation, Mr. McIver perhaps should have thought of a better reason to clear himself of the crime because it’s highly doubtful that this will stand up in court, but stranger things have happened.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Prominent Atlanta Attorney Accidentally Kills Wife, Blames Black Lives Matter Movement
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.