The Game was supposed to perform at the Roseland Theater in downtown Portland Thursday night, but that never happened since a shot rang out during an opening act.
Police say that the gunfire,which reportedly occurred after a fight broke out around 10:30 p.m., left a single bullet hole in the stage. According to TMZ, no victims have been located, but eyewitnesses say that a victim was seen leaving the venue before police arrived.
The video up top shows the moments after the single shot rang out. From the point of view of someone on the balcony, you can see hundreds of people scatter from in front of the stage to run outside.
This is the second time Game’s name has recently been linked to a shooting. His entourage was targeted 3 weeks ago in Miami during a drive-by shooting outside the Fontainebleau. At this time it is unknown if the two incidents are related.
The investigation is being handled by Portland’s Gang Enforcement Team and the gunman nor the victim has been found.
SOURCE: KGW, TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter, Instagram
Also On Hot 107.9:
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
12 photos Launch gallery
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12