In case you missed it, the buxom Barb put her best twerking foot forward while performing a medley of her hits. However, her best proved didn’t go over well and she was criticized for her lackluster skills and unbelievable bottom.
Nicki called into a radio station morning show yesterday and defended her booty bouncing skills. According to the ‘Anaconda’ rapper, she was holding back because there were photographers snapping photos of her in the front row and she didn’t want to be caught on camera in such a compromising position. We’re guessing the arena full of camera phones doesn’t count.
Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.
Nicki admitted her ex Safaree can twerk better than her… if you’re judging based off her Tidal performance and not her dressing room twerk session. So shady.
Also keeping Nicki in the headlines is a series of tweets she posted in defense of a quote she said about Kanye West in her Marie Claire interview. Nicki rewteeted Cosmo, who wrote she slammed Ye’.
“I’m so tired of black women feeling that when our men get rich, they’re going to leave them for a woman of a different race.” She reportedly said. “It wasn’t funny when Kanye said, ‘When he get on, he’ll leave your ass for a white girl’—and Kanye happens to be with a white girl now.”
"Slams" a man/genius who gave me one of the biggest looks of my career? I said he wasn't kidding, he was speaking the TRUTH about d industry https://t.co/Q0Tqt25B5H
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Nicki Minaj Defends Comments About Kanye, Her Twerking Skills
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.