Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- Nicki Minaj Posts “Anaconda” Memes of Her Rear [PHOTOS]
- Essence Music Festival 2014: Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne Rep for Young Money at BET Awards [PHOTOS]
- ‘On The Run Tour: Beyonce & Jay Z’ – Opening Night In Miami Gardens [PHOTOS]
- We Are Toonz Open Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- YG at Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Birthday Bash 19 Block Party [PHOTOS]