Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- Kevin Hart, T.I., Drake Attend “Get Hard” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash 10 [PHOTOS]
- Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash 8 [PHOTOS]
- Suge Knight Collapses in Court After Bail Set at $25 Million [PHOTOS]
- “Empire” Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
- Young Thug Calling His Next Project “Carter 6″
- President Obama Speaks at Georgia Tech [PHOTOS]