Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- Hot 107.9 Greenbriar Mall #BirthdayBash20 Block Party [PHOTOS]
- Sevyn Streeter Hot 107.9 Performance and Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
- Best Moments of Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Mugshots of Convicted APS Educators [PHOTOS]
- T.I.’s Restaurant 925 Scales Opens, Mayor Kasim Reed Attends [PHOTOS]
- Kevin Hart, T.I., Drake Attend “Get Hard” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash 10 [PHOTOS]