Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- Meet Janet Jackson’s Dancers For The Unbreakable Tour!
- T.I., Young Thug, Kevin Gates & Fetty Wap Shut Down #BirthdayBash20 Next To Go Concert [PHOTOS]
- Wale Moonwalks at #BirthdayBash20, Brings Out Jim Jones [PHOTOS]
- Happy National Selfie Day: Here’s The Best Of Celebrity Seflies Ever
- Kanye Kills #BirthdayBash20, Brings Out 2 Chainz [PHOTOS]
- Future Brings Out Drake, Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj at #BirthdayBash20 [PHOTOS]
- Hot 107.9 #BirthdayBash20 [PHOTOS]