Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Assets at “The Other Woman” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Chris Brown Assault Trial Postponed Until June; Bodyguard Convicted [PHOTOS]
- Chris Brown Forced to Wear Orange Jail Suit to Court [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West Wears a Skirt On Stage Again [PHOTOS]
- Lil Wayne Rocks 2014 mtvU Woodie Awards During SXSW Festival [PHOTOS]
- Rihanna Rocks Risque Outfit at Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]