Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- Chris Brown Probation Revoked After Progress Hearing in L.A. [PHOTOS]
- “Empire” Premiere Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
- R. Kelly Celebrates Birthday in Atlanta [PHOTOS]
- Snoop Dogg Attends “Snoop & Son: A Dad’s Dream” Atlanta Screening [PHOTOS]
- Christmas Angels 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Rick Ross Gives Back with Christmas Giveaway at Hot 107.9 [PHOTOS]
- K. Michelle Album Release Party [PHOTOS]