Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- Our Favorite Celebrity Kids Doing Everyday Things In Costumes
- Russell Simmons Celebrates His Birthday With Toni Braxton At All Def Comedy Live
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Rihanna, Christina Milian, & More
- 15 Photos Of Muscular Drake That Will Make Your Monday
- All Of Zendaya’s Paris Fashion Week Looks
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa At Slut Walk LA
- Hundreds Join Amber Rose For Her 2015 SlutWalk In Los Angeles