Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- It’s ‘A Different World’: 10 Times The 90s Sitcom Hit Life Right On The Head
- Happy Birthday Halle Berry: This Is 49
- No Boys Allowed: The Kardashian-Jenner Girls Celebrate Kylie’s 18th Birthday
- Success Has No Age: Amazing Celebrities Who ‘Made It’ Later In Life
- Patience Is A Virtue: Celebrity Brides Who Finally Got The Ring
- Mariah Carey Sparkles At Hollywood Star Ceremony [PHOTOS]
- #SayHerName: Black Women Who Lost Their Lives At The Hands Of The Police