Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- A3C Hip Hop Festival [PHOTOS]
- Lil Wayne Celebrates Birthday with Christina Milian [PHOTOS]
- OutKast Performs in Atlanta
- 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards Performances [PHOTOS]
- Jeezy Arrives via Helicopter to BET Hip Hop Awards After Party [PHOTOS]
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2014 Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case [PHOTOS]