Before the Grammy awards took place Sunday night, there was a big uproar with in the music community over a memo that was sent out detailing the new dress code. The memo asked the women to not to show side boob, cleavage, butt crack, or any puffy skin. (Whatever that means.) As rock stars do, nobody paid any attention to that memo because the ladies of the Grammys pushed the envelope as far as they could without crossing the line. What were the Grammys going to do–ask them to leave? Of course not. And if the ladies were asked to leave, we would have ponied up the tens of thousands of dollars to have them all hop on a plane and come to my crib. The thirst was so real.
- Sasha & Malia Obama Steal The Show At Presidential Turkey Pardon
- INSTADAILY: Diddy’s Extravagant 46th Birthday Bash
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Bernice Burgos, Gigi Hadid, Skrillex, & More
- All The Times Jennifer Lopez Dazzled In The Most Exquisite Gowns At The AMAs
- All of Jennifer Lopez’s Looks At The AMA’s
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 11/14-11/20: Tracee Ellis Ross Is Everywhere; Kelly Rowland Takes The Stage & More!
- #RelationshipGoals: Will & Jada Are The Epitome Of Black Love