This is one of the wildest tales we’ve heard in more than a little while! Apparently after a woman developed a “catfish” persona on Facebook to find out what her niece was doing online, she uncovered a dark plot that ended in her young relative’s arrest.
According to The Huntsville Times, 19-year-old Marissa Williams moved into her aunt’s home in Fosters, Alabama in April of this year. Her aunt claimed that Williams brought home strangers she met on Facebook.
The aunt confronted her niece about the strange men and asked her not to bring them into their home any further. Williams decided to block her aunt on Facebook instead of honoring her request.
According to her deposition, the aunt created a fake profile on the social media site to find out what she was being blocked from viewing. She pretended to be a younger guy named Tre ‘Topdog’ Ellis and reached out to her niece on Facebook. The two began chatting on the social medium not long after.
Williams, thinking she was speaking to the fictional Ellis, allegedly gave out her phone number, address and an invitation to come over to the house and drink. Her aunt claims she even offered sex in exchange for payment of her cell phone bill.
Then, it got worse. Williams wrote to ‘Tre’ to tell him she couldn’t stand her family and wanted to take off with him. If her aunt tried to stop him, Williams allegedly wrote, he should shoot and kill her.
DOH! Can you even imagine reading that on your laptop in front of the TV while the person writing it is in the next room? Wow!
Her aunt told investigators the messages from her niece grew more sinister when Williams gave ‘Tre’ the location of her aunt’s bedroom and began planning her death — her aunt’s fiance would die first, her cousin second and even the family dog had to die. As the killing spree was carried out, Williams would be packing the car for their escape, according to court documents.
Her aunt contacted authorities, and Williams was arrested for the solicitation of murder and jailed on $30,000 bond.
So let us get this straight. You are nineteen supposed to be grown years old and people who are not even your parents took you in and looked out for you. So your answer for repaying this kindness was to bring strange internet men off the streets into their house and trade sex for favors right there in the home? Then, when your aunt simply asks you not to do this anymore because it’s dangerous you set a plot in motion to kill her, everyone she loves and the dog too! Good luck with the insanity plea…if you weren’t thinking of it…you may as well go ahead…you have a great shot at getting it from what we can see!
Royal Families Of Hollywood
1. Kardashian Sisters and Kris JennerSource:Getty 1 of 29
2. Kim Kardashian and Kanye WestSource:Getty 2 of 29
3. Kourtney KardashianSource:Getty 3 of 29
4. Kardashian FamilySource:Getty 4 of 29
5. Kim Kardashian and Kylie JennerSource:Getty 5 of 29
6. Khloe KardashianSource:Getty 6 of 29
7. The Jackson FamilySource:Getty 7 of 29
8. Joe Jackson and Jackson BoysSource:Getty 8 of 29
9. The Jackson FamilySource:Getty 9 of 29
10. Michael JacksonSource:Getty 10 of 29
11. Paris JacksonSource:Getty 11 of 29
12. La Toya JacksonSource:Getty 12 of 29
13. Janet JacksonSource:Getty 13 of 29
14. Katherine and Joe JacksonSource:Getty 14 of 29
15. The Jackson KidsSource:Getty 15 of 29
16. Michael Jackson KidsSource:Getty 16 of 29
17. Jermaine JacksonSource:Getty 17 of 29
18. The Wayans FamilySource:Getty 18 of 29
19. Keenen Ivory WayansSource:Getty 19 of 29
20. Damon WayansSource:Getty 20 of 29
21. Kim WayansSource:Getty 21 of 29
22. Marlon WayansSource:Getty 22 of 29
23. Shawn and Marlon WayansSource:Getty 23 of 29
24. The Smith FamilySource:Getty 24 of 29
25. Will and Jada Pinkett-SmithSource:Getty 25 of 29
26. Will SmithSource:Getty 26 of 29
27. Jada Pinkett-SmithSource:Getty 27 of 29
28. Willow SmithSource:Getty 28 of 29
29. Jaden SmithSource:Getty 29 of 29
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
WTF: Woman Catfishes Her Niece On Facebook And Discovers Niece Is Trying To Kill Her was originally published on theurbandaily.com