On the heels of his “Me U & Hennessy (Remix),” Baton Rouge rapper Kevin Gates drops a new banger titled “Khaza.” Named after his son, “Khaza” is unlike any song a rapper’s ever dedicated to his child.
But as you all know, Kevin Gates is probably the most unpredictable rapper in the game.
They say if I’m a risk it’s detrimental to the profit / Beyoncé follow me on Instagram, Jigga watch it,” raps Kevin.
Stay tuned for Kevin’s forthcoming project, coming soon. Take a listen to Kevin’s latest below.
RED CARPET RECAP: 2015 Billboard Music Awards
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Rita Ora decided to bring the sexy in a revealing white gown.
1 of 16
2. Mariah Carey was beautiful in a plunging black dress.
2 of 16
3. Zendaya kept things fun and stylish in a matching pant and top set paired with brightly colored pumps.
3 of 16
4. Top models Jourdan Dunn and Kendall Jenner arrived wearing Balmain.
4 of 16
5. Jennifer Lopez stunned, as usual.
5 of 16
6. Nick Young accompanied his "boo" on the red carpet.
6 of 16
7. Taraji P. Henson wasn't too shy to flash some skin.
7 of 16
8. Chris Brown's daughter, Royalty, was the most adorable date of the night.
8 of 16
9. Britney Spears looked glamorous before hitting the stage to perform "Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea.
9 of 16
10. Taylor Swift looked gorg as always.
10 of 16
11. Like big sister Kendall, Kylie Jenner rocked Balmain too.
11 of 16
12. Olivia Culpo and Nick Jonas looked amazing together.
12 of 16
13. 50 Cent suited up for the occasion.
13 of 16
14. Laverne Cox arrived in a short, low-cut frock for the red carpet.
14 of 16
15. Leave it to Wiz Khalifa to keep it somewhat casual.
15 of 16
16. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend flashed million dollar smiles.
16 of 16
Kevin Gates “Khaza” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com