Safaree’s song “Love The Most,” written in response to the end of his and Minaj’s 12-year relationship, will be released at the end of the week. TMZ got a hold of a segment of it today, and the one minute clip gives Samuels more than enough time to go off on the woman he “thought would’ve had [his] kid.”
This isn’t the first sign that Samuels did not take the breakup lightly. When they initially parted ways in December, Scaff Beezy had reportedly “been reclusive, spending most of his days and nights smoking weed and talking openly about suicide.” He resented Minaj’s relationship with current boyfriend Meek Mill, who he felt was responsible for their breakup in the first place.
Samuels raps to Minaj, “we made it on the rise, ain’t no green in my eyes, cause we both went to sleep in the same bed of lies.” Ouch.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Splash | VIDEO CREDIT: TMZ
All Coupled Up: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill's Cutest Moments
1. Quick pose with bae.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Always by each other's side.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Omeeka at the 2015 All Star Game.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. Those Miami nights 🌴Source: 4 of 10
5. When Bae photobombs your selfie.Source: 5 of 10
6. Partying at CIAA together.Source: 6 of 10
7. The smiles say it all.Source: 7 of 10
8. Kitty on.Source: 8 of 10
9. Mobbin with @karencivil @deendcr and some crazy man lookin like he's going to war 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Source: 9 of 10
10. The money turned my noodles into pasta. 😩Source: 10 of 10
Nicki Minaj’s Ex Safaree Raps His Feelings About Their Breakup In Angry New Song was originally published on globalgrind.com