It ain’t for everyone.
“I feel like marriage isn’t for everyone,” the Chi-Raq star, 35, tells DuJour in a recent interview. “A friend of mine put it the funniest way. He said, ‘If you heard that there was a 50/50 chance of living or dying when you jump out of a plane, you probably wouldn’t go skydiving.”
Now, Nick “highly doubts” he’ll get married again.
“There’s like a 50/50 chance of a marriage working. If it didn’t work out for you the first time, and you still survived it, you probably shouldn’t do it again,” he adds.
We feel you, Nick. Virtual bro hug!
15 Pics Of The Ladies Loving Nick Cannon (PHOTOS)
1. Although there's been much speculation about Amber and Nick's relationship, they both deny they're anything more than friends.Source:Instagram 1 of 14
2. Heidi Klum and Nick never dated, but she was all smiles while posing for the cameras.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. Kelly Osbourne and Ashley Greene posed for pics in a Nick sandwich.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. Nick and Janelle Monae would've made a cute couple back in the day.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Kat Graham, Jordin Sparks, and other ladies kick it with Nick Cannon.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Jenny McCarthy posed on the red carpet with Nick.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Nick was engaged to Selita Ebanks back in '07.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Kim Kardashian and Nick Cannon also dated for a while.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. Nick attended a fashion show with Paris and Nicky Hilton.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Roselyn Sanchez and Nick Cannon arrive at the 2005 Billboard Music Awards.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Nick Cannon allegedly had a fling with Meagan Good back in the day.Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. Nick and Nicole have been friends for years.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Remy Ma and Nick Cannon chatted on the red carpet back in 2006.13 of 14
14. Nick Cannon hit the carpet with his ex-girlfriend Christina Milian back in 2003.Source:Getty 14 of 14
Nick Cannon Talks About The Possibility Of A Second Marriage was originally published on globalgrind.com