When you start earning a steady income for the first time, it’s easy to spend too much on luxuries or to take on debt. But it’s also the best time to set yourself on the path toward wealth. 4 simple tips could take you from living paycheck to paycheck to living the good life
- We never expect rainy days but they do come. Be prepared financially!
2. Know where your money goes.
- Keep track of your spending habits. You can track your spending by old fashion pen and paper or one of the many apps available on your phone.
3. Pay your cheapest loans first.
- One way to get out of debt fast is starting small. Look over your loans and find the lowest dollar amount and start there!
4. Self control.
- You don’t have to eat out 7 days a week and those new shoes can wait. Invest in your future rather than you now.
DC Young Fly's Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
We Pregnant!: DC Young Fly & Jacky Oh Are Expecting Their Third Child
23 Atlanta Slang Words And Phrases That Drive The Culture
25 Celebs Smiling In Their Mugshots (PHOTOS)
DC Young Fly Says Chris Tucker Would Make Another ‘Friday’ Film Under One Condition [Details]
LOL: Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
DC Young Fly Talks How Martin Lawrence Influenced His Character In House Party
Birthday Bash ATL 2023: Save The Date! June 17th @ State Farm Arena