Social media beef is at an all-time high, and before it reaches its glass ceiling, The Game had to join in on the madness.
The California-based rapper posted an Instagram photo of himself surrounded by three beautiful women, of course, with the caption “People was telling me I look like TED….. What y’all think ??? #Dubai #LIT #AF [@saba_elie‘s bday party] @thomas_saito.”
Well, because trolling is real, and apparently, The Game and Young Thug have been in an on-again off-again beef for a while now, a fan decided to comment on The Game’s post with his own two cents.
The user hilariously commented, “U gonna need a Ted when The Thugger catch yo ass.”
To which The Game didn’t take too kindly.
He responded, and later deleted, “you must be joking… I will beat the Victoria secret out that boy/girl.”
Thanks to DJ Akademiks, however, you can see the post for yourself below.
We’ll see how this “beef” plays out.
SOURCE: Hip Hop DX
Beefs That Never Got Cooked (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.Source: 1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.Source: 2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!Source: 3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!Source: 4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.Source: 5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.Source: 6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!Source: 7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.comSource: 8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.Source: 9 of 9
The Game Threatens To Beat Up Young Thug On Instagram was originally published on globalgrind.com