LeBron James reportedly has a half-brother named Aaron who is struggling to make ends meet while LeBron lives a life much to the contrary as an NBA player. Aaron’s mom passed away from cancer last year and didn’t have enough money to bury her.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
LeBron is being criticized for “turning his back” on his half-brother, who he has never met. But does he really owe anything to him? Click on the audio player to hear Gary With Da Tea explain more on this story and others in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
LeBron James Without His Headband [PHOTOS]
1. LeBron James No Headband1 of 7
2. LeBron James No Headband2 of 7
3. LeBron James No Headband3 of 7
4. LeBron James No Headband4 of 7
5. LeBron James No Headband5 of 7
6. LeBron James No Headband6 of 7
7. LeBron James No Headband7 of 7
Does LeBron James Owe His Half-Brother Financial Assistance? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com