The 61-year-old attended Tom Ford’s New York Fashion Week show last night sporting a gorgeous blue velvet blazer.
She revealed to Good Morning America that she wore an accessory during the show to honor her late husband, who died of cancer at 69.
“I am holding up. I’m holding up. Today was first day of school,” she explained, referring to the couple’s teenage daughter’s return to school. “I’m wearing this [necklace] until my death.” The simple gold chain dons the “Let’s Dance” singer’s name.
The Somali beauty took a selfie before the show and captioned: “My first night out attending an event since last year!”
Tom Ford debuted his fall collection in front of a high-profile crowd, which included Cindy Crawford, Anna Wintour, Zayn Malik, La La Anthony, and Naomi Campbell.
This was the perfect event to welcome Iman back onto the fashion scene.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
RELATED FASHION NEWS:
Eternal Love! 15 Photos Of David Bowie & Iman Over The Years
1. The gorgeous supermodel and English superstar married in 1992 and have been inseparable ever since.1 of 15
2. Both on their second marriage, the connection was cosmic.2 of 15
3. Fashion forward couple.3 of 15
4. Young Lovers.4 of 15
5. Before KimYe, Hollywood was trying to keep up with these two.5 of 15
6. They took risks together.6 of 15
7. They were fearless together.7 of 15
8. But somehow they remained a normal couple despite the fame.8 of 15
9. They shared years of major success together.9 of 15
10. And managed to look young and vibrant the entire time.10 of 15
11. It’s clear that they were madly in love.11 of 15
12. Their connection was unexplainable.12 of 15
13. They grew older together.13 of 15
14. Iman admitted to still being fascinated by her husband after all these years.14 of 15
15. RIP David Bowie.15 of 15
#NYFWNoir: Iman Makes Her First Public Appearance Since The Death Of David Bowie was originally published on hellobeautiful.com