Just when you think you’ve seen it all, a new trend shows up in the fashion world and shows out. This time, it’s the squiggly eyebrows…
The good thing is, this doesn’t have to be a permanent look (which is probably a GREAT thing) since the squiggly effect is achieved by using a a eyebrow comb and washable glue. So if you’re not satisfied with the squiggle look, you can easily go back to your original eyebrows.
Some people have gotten super creative with the style. They touch up their squiggle look with highlighter and defining eye shadow.
We’re not sure who came up with this, but the squiggle look definitely has everyone talking! Is this a look you would try out or not? Tell us what you would do in our poll below!
LET'S MAKEUP: Everything You Need To Nail The Blue Eyeliner Trend
1. ISSA RAESource:Getty 1 of 9
2. YARA SHAHIDISource:Getty 2 of 9
3. JANELLE MONAESource:Getty 3 of 9
4. HOW TO NAIL THE BLUE EYELINER TRENDSource:Hello Beautiful 4 of 9
5. BLUE EYELINER INSPOSource: 5 of 9
6. BLUE EYELINER INSPOSource: 6 of 9
7. BLUE EYELINER INSPO
Source: 7 of 9
8. BLUE EYELINER INSPOSource: 8 of 9
9. MILANI STAY PUT MATTE 17 HOUR WEAR LIQUID LINER
Source: 9 of 9