From rapper to actor Rick Ross just made a major come up by landing a role in the sequel of “Meet The Blacks” which will be called “The House Next Door.” According to Hip Hop DX, the film will be directed by Deon Taylor and will star Mike Epps once again. Fans should be excited to see other faces such as Katt Williams, Bresha Webb and Lil Duval.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The film is about Carl Black played by Epps as he survives a night of terror and goes back to his childhood home to work on his new book. While writing though he is convinced by his cousin that his neighbor is a vampire. In 2016 the film grossed $9 million and was pretty successful.
There is no word on who Ross will play, but he is pretty excited about this acting role. Earlier this year he even announced that he would be working with Gucci Mane in a independent film project. Ross said, “ATL should love the fact that me and Guwop are going to film our first movie. We doing that independently. We gon’ be beginning that in the next three months. That’s coming. That’s official. They gon’ see us swerving.” Congratulations to Rick Ross!
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- So Ready: 6 Anticipated R&B Albums We Need Before 2018 Is Over
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
Rick Ross 40th Birthday Celebration
1. Rick Ross 40th Birthday CelebrationSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Monica & Anthony HamiltonSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Rick Ross 40th Birthday CelebrationSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Rick Ross 40th Birthday CelebrationSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. HeadkrackSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. LudacrisSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Rick Ross 40th Birthday CelebrationSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Joseline HernandezSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Rick RossSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Rick Ross 40th Birthday CelebrationSource:Getty 10 of 10
Rick Ross Lands A Role In The Sequel Of “Meet The Blacks” was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com