Serena Williams was wed to Reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian in New Orleans. The tennis queen had a star studded wedding, with everyone from Kim Kardashian to Kelly Rowland showing up. The guest of honor was none other than Beyoncé, who arrived with a longgggg, crimped, blonde ponytail weave.
The theme for Serena and Alexis’ wedding was ‘Beauty And The Beast.’ We’re assuming this Disney theme was the reason that Bey showed up with Rapunzel-esq hair.
Her hair was done by celebrity hairstylist, Neal Farinah.
Beyoncé paired her hair with an Alexandre Vauthier green asymmetrical wrap dress and silver sequined shoes. She had a black ruffle bag to accessorize the look.
Beauties, did Queen Bey nail this fairytale theme? Vote below and let us know if it’s HAUTE or NAUGHT:
Check Out The Top Hairstyles At The 2017 American Music Awards
1. TRACEE ELLIS ROSSSource:WENN 1 of 13
2. TRACEE ELLIS ROSSSource:WENN 2 of 13
3. DIANA ROSSSource:WENN 3 of 13
4. DIANA ROSSSource:WENN 4 of 13
5. YARA SHAHIDISource:WENN 5 of 13
6. YARA SHAHIDISource:WENN 6 of 13
7. KELLY ROWLANDSource:WENN 7 of 13
8. KELLY ROWLANDSource:WENN 8 of 13
9. VIOLA DAVISSource:WENN 9 of 13
10. VIOLA DAVISSource:WENN 10 of 13
11. CIARASource:WENN 11 of 13
12. CIARASource:WENN 12 of 13
13. CIARASource:WENN 13 of 13
HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Did Beyoncé Nail The Theme For Serena’s Wedding? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com