Mariah Carey might be a successful musician and wonderful mother, but don’t mess with her in court. According to Shaderoom, she recently went to court with her ex-fiancè James Packer and received a nice settlement. Carey demanded that he pay her $50 million because she moved her life from New York to be with him.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
There are also some reports that mention she was forced to cancel a certain leg in her tour because of him. Carey might not be walking away with $50 million, but she did receive a few million. The singer also gets to keep the beautiful engagement he bought her.
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- According To Kid Cudi, More Collab Albums With Kanye West Are In The Works
25 Classic Photos Of Mariah Carey You’ve Probably Never Seen
1. Classic MariahSource:Paul Natkin/WireImage 1 of 1
Mariah Carey Wins Millions In Settlement From Ex-Fiancè James Packer was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com