In life, Special K explains, there are things you just have to be honest about. Since a lot of kids are wrapping up winter break and have to be back at school, he thought he would gear these necessary truths to them.
Special K gives advice to high schoolers about everything from homework help to dating and friendships. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture To Display LeBron James’ Equality Sneakers
- WWII All Black Women Unit Honored With Monument
- Michelle Obama Surprises Black College Students In Detroit
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Vic Mensa Shares What’s Next For His Career & More [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Here Are The Holiday Shipping Dates You Need to Know
- “That’s Detroit, That’s The Streets, That’s Our Music Scene”- Icewear Vezzo
Special K’s Necessary Truths For Kids Returning To School From Holiday Break [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com