In life, Special K explains, there are things you just have to be honest about. Since a lot of kids are wrapping up winter break and have to be back at school, he thought he would gear these necessary truths to them.
Special K gives advice to high schoolers about everything from homework help to dating and friendships. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Celebrate Woman Everyday; Who Needs a Month! Publisher and Founder of Sheen Magazine Mrs. Kimberly Chapman
- Vitamin Of The Day: “Don’t Be Afraid To Restart, Reset, and Refocus”
- Jordan Peele BREAKS The Box Office With $70 Million Opening Weekend For “Us”
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- #WatchYourself: The Internet Celebrates ‘Us’ With Chilling Dance Videos & Fan Art
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Watch: Ms. Evelyn Says Iyanla Vanzant Picked On Tamar In “Braxton Family Values” First Look
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
Special K’s Necessary Truths For Kids Returning To School From Holiday Break [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com