Taraji P. Henson might play ‘Cookie Lyon’ on the hit show “Empire,” but she is breaking into a new role. The actress talked with Gary With Da Tea about her new movie “Proud Mary.” She mentioned that this movie is perfect timing for women.
It shows how strong they are, changes the narrative and shows our power. Gary called her a young Pam Grier and she mentioned that she did think about her while doing this role. Henson also talked about how this role challenged her and made her become even more of a badass.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In, Police Say He Staged Attack Because Dissatisfied with Salary
- “Leaving Neverland” Director Speaks On Graphic Content & Michael Jackson’s Death
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Boogie ft. Eminem “Rainy Days,” Ari Lennox ft. J. Cole “Shea Butter Baby” & More | Daily Visuals 2.20.19
- Misinformation Warfare Against Democratic Candidates For President Begin, Again
- RED CARPET RUNDOWN: 2019 Brit Awards
- Chicago PD Charge Jussie Smollett With Felony Disorderly Conduct
Taraji P. Henson Talks About Changing The Narrative In Films [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com