Taraji P. Henson might play ‘Cookie Lyon’ on the hit show “Empire,” but she is breaking into a new role. The actress talked with Gary With Da Tea about her new movie “Proud Mary.” She mentioned that this movie is perfect timing for women.
It shows how strong they are, changes the narrative and shows our power. Gary called her a young Pam Grier and she mentioned that she did think about her while doing this role. Henson also talked about how this role challenged her and made her become even more of a badass.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- HOSEA FEED THE HUNGRY “HOSEA HELPS”
- Take The Music Survey To Win Drake & Migos Tix, Plus $250
- Maroon 5 To Headline Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show In Atlanta, Twitter Reacts
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Talks Falcon’s, Possible influx of Jobs & More with Reec
- Demi Lovato’s Mom Opens Up About Singer’s Overdose & Gives A Rehab Update [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry On Her Husband, Adam Housley: “My Husband Is Not A Racist” [VIDEO]
- Drake Took Almost $200K Worth of L’s In Atlantic City, Still Rich As F*ck
- Lil Uzi Vert Allegedly References Heaven’s Gate Cult In LP & Single Artwork
- Australian Athletes Wore Full-Body Blackface to Impersonate Williams Sisters
- Amber Rose Says They’re Stealing Her Swag, Calls Out Double Standard Of Kanye West’s “I Love It”
Taraji P. Henson Talks About Changing The Narrative In Films [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com