Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files For Divorce From Duane Martin
- Damn Gina: Tisha Campbell-Martin Files For Divorce And The Internet Reacts
- #TBT: When Your Favorite Girl Groups Appeared On Your Favorite Sitcoms
- Kylie Jenner’s Tweet About Not Using Snapchat Singlehandedly Made Their Stock Plummet
- One Gospeled-Out Version Of The National Anthem Will Have You Taking A Knee
- These Hypothetical Texts Between ‘Lonely Lebron’ & Kyrie Irving Will Make You L.O.L
- Shum’ On: Chris Tucker Made A Huge Announcement About The ‘Rush Hour’ Franchise
- Quincy Jones’ Daughters Held An Intervention For Him After His Recent Interview “Wordvomit”
- #SchoolGoals: Teachers & Students Rep Wakanda In The Classroom
- Low Key: We All Need To Put More Respect On Missy Elliott’s Name