Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tiffany Haddish Shares Painful Story That Her Stepfather Tried To Kill Her Mother
- Michael B Jordan Shows Off His Body & Asks U.S. Open Winner Naomi Osaka To “Creed 2” Premiere For Her Birthday [PHOTO]
- Quincy Jones Reveals Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin At 15
- Uncuffed: 9 Anti-Cuffing SZN Songs To Blast This Cuffing Cycle
- Slider Crimes Still An Issue As South Fulton Police Triple Their Gang Unit
- Exclusive: Jay Ellis Reveals Which Celebrity Friends He’d Trust To Get Him Out Of An “Escape Room”
- Kodak Black Tells Kim Kardashian To Ditch Kanye West For Him
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Dave East & Styles P “We Got Everything,” Gucci Mane ft. Lil Pump “Kept Back” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.18