Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- The Game Is Afoot, Again: Millie Bobby Brown Returns In Netflix’s ‘Enola Holmes 2’
- Homeowners Pitch To Real Estate Tycoons In Netflix’s New Reality Series ‘Buy My House’
- One MusicFest (Oct.8-9)
- Tank Shares Why ‘R&B Money’ Will Be His Last Album, Ongoing Battle With Hearing Loss & More.
- Mystery, Mayhem & Murder: Watch The Trailer For Netflix’s Addams Family Spinoff Series ‘Wednesday’
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar Says “Invest In Yourself” In Brilliant pgLang & Cash App Collaboration
- Armani Caesar Announces ‘The Liz 2’ With ‘Hunnit Dolla Hiccup’ Featuring Benny The Butcher & Stove God Cooks
- Kenny Mason Returns With ‘Pup Pack EP’ Via RCA Records