Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- DAMN The Podcast Ep3: Damn Those Black Movies
- You Mad Donnie? Court Rules That Trump Can’t Block People On Twitter
- Petty Patrol: 8 Of The Most Outrageous & Ridiculous NFL Fines Of All Time
- Flex Zone: Will Smith Returns To Rap With A Boss Freestyle
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- These Funny Yearbook Quotes Call Out White America, Inadequate Teachers & More
- T.I & Tiny Update Their Divorce Proceedings
- Should you marry the rebound? Question of the day LIVE with Reec Swiney #ReecQOTD
- Would you continue going to a church if your pastor married a man? Question of the day LIVE with Reec Swiney #ReecQOTD
- Hot 107.9’s REEC featured in Charitable Celebrity Game!