We all watched as President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama departed from the White House last year. After that we saw them on vacation living their best lives. In a interview with David Letterman, on his new show, “My Guest Needs No Introduction,” Obama explained why that vacation was needed.
According to BET, Obama said, “I took Michelle on a holiday, because I missed my wife. We had not hung out, so we spent days and had a wonderful time.” The couple went to the British Virgin Islands and vacationed like regular citizens. Obama talked about how romantic it was and how much he enjoyed it.
During the interview he even talked about how he would never work in politics again. The reason for that is because he believes Michelle would leave him. Obama said, “No, you didn’t understand me. I’m prevented from running again by the Constitution, but even if it were not for that amendment, Michelle would leave me. I want her around!” We miss you Obama!
- DAMN The Podcast Ep3: Damn Those Black Movies
- You Mad Donnie? Court Rules That Trump Can’t Block People On Twitter
- Petty Patrol: 8 Of The Most Outrageous & Ridiculous NFL Fines Of All Time
- Flex Zone: Will Smith Returns To Rap With A Boss Freestyle
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- These Funny Yearbook Quotes Call Out White America, Inadequate Teachers & More
- T.I & Tiny Update Their Divorce Proceedings
- Should you marry the rebound? Question of the day LIVE with Reec Swiney #ReecQOTD
- Would you continue going to a church if your pastor married a man? Question of the day LIVE with Reec Swiney #ReecQOTD
- Hot 107.9’s REEC featured in Charitable Celebrity Game!
7 Impactful Quotes From Michelle Obama’s Speech At The Conference For Women 2017
1.1 of 8
2. Michelle Obama Headlines Conference For Women 20172 of 8
3.3 of 8
4.4 of 8
5.5 of 8
6.6 of 8
7.7 of 8
8.8 of 8
Barack Obama On Why He Needed To Go On Vacation With Michelle Post Presidency was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com