Last year, while Nelly was on tour, he found himself detained after a late-night sexual encounter with a fan. The fan said that Nelly raped her, and Nelly denied it all. Not much more information after that was released, and the case was dismissed because the alleged victim didn’t want to be scrutinized at the center of a trial.
Now, all the details behind that evening have been released to the public, and their stories are very different. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files For Divorce From Duane Martin
- Damn Gina: Tisha Campbell-Martin Files For Divorce And The Internet Reacts
- #TBT: When Your Favorite Girl Groups Appeared On Your Favorite Sitcoms
- Kylie Jenner’s Tweet About Not Using Snapchat Singlehandedly Made Their Stock Plummet
- One Gospeled-Out Version Of The National Anthem Will Have You Taking A Knee
- These Hypothetical Texts Between ‘Lonely Lebron’ & Kyrie Irving Will Make You L.O.L
- Shum’ On: Chris Tucker Made A Huge Announcement About The ‘Rush Hour’ Franchise
- Quincy Jones’ Daughters Held An Intervention For Him After His Recent Interview “Wordvomit”
- #SchoolGoals: Teachers & Students Rep Wakanda In The Classroom
- Low Key: We All Need To Put More Respect On Missy Elliott’s Name