Rickey Smiley made his second appearance on “The Wendy Williams Show,” and he was extra funny, charming, and really honest when Wendy Williams asked him about dating his “Dish Nation” co-host Porsha Williams. The chatter about Rickey and Porsha potentially becoming a couple caught fire after a recent episode of “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta,” and Wendy seized her opportunity to get the Tea during Rickey’s visit.
Porsha Williams wasn’t the only topic of conversation between Wendy Williams and Rickey Smiley. They chopped it up about “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” getting renewed for five years and the shade Wendy threw at the “Dish Nation” salaries. Hot topics on Justin Timberlake, Janet Jackson, Birdman and Chris Brown were also discussed. Plus, Rickey Smiley talked about his dog that died, surviving a gun shot, and gave his signature thoughts about parenting, which are featured in his book “Stand By Your Truth: And Then Run For Your Life!”
Take a look at Rickey Smiley’s full interview on “The Wendy Williams Show” by watching the video at the top of this post, and hear more of his funny weekdays 6-10 am EST on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Check out highlights you might have missed right here.
- If you had to choose between you getting $100k or you BF getting $150K, what would you do? #ReecQOTD
- Great Grandfather Of The Sunken Place — Clarence Thomas — Is Advocating For Less Gun Regulations
- See who is hiring in the metro Atlanta!
- 5 Things You May Not Know About The Montgomery Bus Boycott
- Quavo & Bernice Burgos Spotted Together Over All-Star Weekend
- Young Thug Says He’s Changing His Name To “Sex”
- Voices: Tinashe Breaks Down “No Drama” [Video]
- ‘LHHMIA’ Recap: Young Hollywood Reverts Back To Being Trash
- ‘LHHNYS8’ Recap: Bianca Bonnie Continues Her Bridge Burning Tour
- Vybz Kartel Shouts Out The Bad & Boujee Girls On “Real Bad Gal”