The hit show “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” is on its second season. Each one of the stars are growing and flourishing in their own way. According to When Rap Was Real, Reginae Carter wants to quit the show now.
Some fans are having a lot of issues with the little girl they once loved. Now that she is older they believe she has another side to her and don’t like it. Her mother, Toya Wright, is now speaking out about how her daughter is portrayed and edited on the show.
“I put up with the BS last season,” said Toya Wright. I refuse to let y’all play my child and me like I raised a disrespectful brat. The editing of this show is f*cking ridiculous.. enough is enough. Please don’t call us next season. #wedone.”
On Twitter fans talk about how she is a brat and needs to grow up. Some of them are also sad to see her go, but understand that this is a lot to take on. Carter has yet to speak out whether she is leaving or not, but from the looks of it her mother is sick of this.
- He Warned Us: J. Cole’s Shady Bars About Kanye West Never Rang More True Than They Do Now
- The Gemini Chronicles: 24 Hours Of Kanye West Tweets Had Our Emotions Doing The Bounce
- Young Dro is Gearing Up for Another Summertime Hit
- Magical: Chris & Jada Paul Give One Hurricane-Hit High School A Prom To Remember
- The Cece Show: Watch This Little Girl Impersonate All Your Craziest BFFs
- Gangsta: This Goose Went Feather-Weight Killa On One Unlucky Golf Player
- HIV in our Youth is a problem! How Do We Fix It #ReecQOTD
- Beyoncé Mass Is In Session: Church Plans A Big Service Around Queen Bey
- Did ‘The Real Noriega’ Really Owe Rick Ross A Hundred Favors? Fans Think Not.
- Whole Mood: Rihanna Is Rihanna’s Number One Fan — And We Should All Take Notes