The hit show “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” is on its second season. Each one of the stars are growing and flourishing in their own way. According to When Rap Was Real, Reginae Carter wants to quit the show now.
Some fans are having a lot of issues with the little girl they once loved. Now that she is older they believe she has another side to her and don’t like it. Her mother, Toya Wright, is now speaking out about how her daughter is portrayed and edited on the show.
“I put up with the BS last season,” said Toya Wright. I refuse to let y’all play my child and me like I raised a disrespectful brat. The editing of this show is f*cking ridiculous.. enough is enough. Please don’t call us next season. #wedone.”
On Twitter fans talk about how she is a brat and needs to grow up. Some of them are also sad to see her go, but understand that this is a lot to take on. Carter has yet to speak out whether she is leaving or not, but from the looks of it her mother is sick of this.
- Black Teacher Gives Students Haircuts For Graduation
- NASA Renames Street After ‘Hidden Figures’ Pioneers
- Dr. Patrice A. Harris Officially Becomes American Medical Association’s First Black Woman President
- Lakers Trade Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram And More To New Orleans For Anthony Davis
- Voices: Ari Lennox “Shea Butter Grammy Nominee?”
- Run That Back with Aladdin
- Happy Birthday, Nori! Check Out North West’s Cutest Moments
- NOT ALLOWED: Here Is Everything You CANNOT Bring To Birthday Bash ATL 2019
- NSFW: Did Cuba Gooding Jr. Grope Luenell? [Exclusive Interview]
- Drake Gives NBA Champions Speech & Teachers Ruin Graduation: This Week’s Winner & Losers
Reginae Carter Visits "The Rickey Smiley Morning Show" [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Reginae Carter & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 1 of 5
2. Reginae Carter & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 2 of 5
3. Reginae CarterSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 3 of 5
4. Reginae CarterSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 4 of 5
5. Reginae Carter, Headkrack & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 5 of 5
Why Reginae Carter Wants To Quit “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com