The #MeToo movement continues to take the world by storm as victims of sexual harassment continue to tell their stories. According to Huffington Post, PBS will run a series called “#MeToo, Now What.” The show will focus on workplace sexual harassment and working to end it.
Zainab Salbi, a humanitarian and founder of Women for Women International will host the series. She said about the series, “In order for this conversation to create true cultural change, we must talk with the man on the street, in our lives, our colleagues and friends. Equally, we need to have the conversation with the women in our lives to examine why, when we’ve seen sexual misconduct, we’ve often looked the other way when it didn’t impact us directly.”
The series will feature different men and women and will try to find answers to certain questions like, how do we end this and “how can we use this moment to effect positive and lasting change?” Other topics such as equal pay, gender discrimination and more will also be discussed.
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- Kanye West Meets Uganda’s President, Blesses Him With Yeezy Sneakers
- Video OF Kanye West Crafting MAGA Struggle Bars In Africa Surface
- Friends Of Struggle Magnet Orlando Brown Stage Intervention, Actor Heading To Rehab
- Amy Winehouse Hologram Tour Is Happening In 2019
- Prince Harry and Nubian Queen Meghan Markle Are Expecting Their First Child
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Married Another Trump Worshiper Just 10 Days After They Met
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
- White Woman Blocks Black Man From Entering His Apartment Building [Video]