Over the past couple of months women have come forward to talk about being allegedly sexually assaulted by different celebrities. Too Short is now facing a lawsuit after a woman claims she was sexually assaulted by him. In her lawsuit she states that that she was also raped inside her LA hotel room.
According to The Source, Teana Louis, the woman behind the lawsuit thought her and Too Short were going to make a song together, but he forced her onto the bed. He then allegedly performed oral sex on her, but she didn’t want it. Too Short mentioned that he has text messages to prove that everything was consensual. We will keep you updated as this story develops.
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- According To Kid Cudi, More Collab Albums With Kanye West Are In The Works
- Do You Remember?: Twista “Slow Jamz” Feat. Jamie Foxx & Kanye West [VIDEO]
- Register To Win Tix To The MLS-All Star Concert ft. 2 Chainz & Cheat Codes
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- 2 Chainz Wants To Save His Pink Trap House From Demolition, Compares It To The Statue Of Liberty
- Why Jay-Z Is Not Feeing The Mayor Of Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE]
- Karlie Redd Got Engaged, But Not To Who You Think