Over the past couple of months women have come forward to talk about being allegedly sexually assaulted by different celebrities. Too Short is now facing a lawsuit after a woman claims she was sexually assaulted by him. In her lawsuit she states that that she was also raped inside her LA hotel room.
According to The Source, Teana Louis, the woman behind the lawsuit thought her and Too Short were going to make a song together, but he forced her onto the bed. He then allegedly performed oral sex on her, but she didn’t want it. Too Short mentioned that he has text messages to prove that everything was consensual. We will keep you updated as this story develops.
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B “I Want To Protect My Baby’s Identity Until I’m ready”
- Leah’s Lemonade: Ella Mai Opens Up About “Trip” Remix Controversy
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- “The Nanny” Reboot With Cardi B? [VIDEO]
- LMAO: Flaky Weather Has NY’ers Hella Confused & More Irritable Than Usual
- Pusha T Says He Found Out About Drake’s Son Because Of Noah “40” Shebib
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
- Black Poetry Day: 5 Dope Poets You Should Follow On Instagram — ASAP