The conversation around the gender wage gap in Hollywood is brewing strong. “Black-Ish” actress and Hollywood royalty Tracee Ellis Ross was apparently in renegotiations for her contract on the hit show, and reportedly asked for a raise close the gap between her pay and co-star Anthony Anderson‘s.
The thing is, Anthony Anderson is doing double-duty on Black-ish as an actor in the show and the executive producer, so of course his paychecks are heftier. Are her demands unreasonable? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Trouble & Mike Will Made It Release ‘Edgewood’ Album
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Talks Netflix, Mo’Nique & Legal Weed
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Did Tropikana Puke on Batman The Ride Backward at Six Flags St. Louis? [VIDEO]
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married
- Lena Waithe Talks Ready Player One & Making The Chi Blacker and More Authentic
- Secure Your Wig: Boyfriend Snatches Girlfriend’s Wig While Trying To Do A Good Deed
- Kindergartner Reaches Internet Stardom For His Hilarious Weather Report
- Watch: Jhené Aiko Drops A Video For The Slauson Hills Edition Of “Never Call Me” With Cameos From LA’s Finest