The conversation around the gender wage gap in Hollywood is brewing strong. “Black-Ish” actress and Hollywood royalty Tracee Ellis Ross was apparently in renegotiations for her contract on the hit show, and reportedly asked for a raise close the gap between her pay and co-star Anthony Anderson‘s.
The thing is, Anthony Anderson is doing double-duty on Black-ish as an actor in the show and the executive producer, so of course his paychecks are heftier. Are her demands unreasonable? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- R. Kelly Faces Indictment At The Hand Of Chicago Grand Jury
- Soulja Boy Faked Blowing Out Blac Chyna’s Back To Diss Tyga, Allegedly
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- Black-Owned Biscuit Brand Lands Distribution Deals With Walmart, Whole Foods, Other Retailers
- New Voices Fund Teams Up With MVMT50 To Empower Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Granddaughter Of Black Entrepreneur Henry G. Parks Jr. Wants Baltimore To Honor His Legacy
- Lyft Offers Free Rides To Black-Owned Businesses, Cultural Institutions For Black History Month
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Solo Lucci: “I’m A Real CEO, Real Boss” [Exclusive Interview]
Is Tracee Ellis Ross Demanding Too Much Pay For “Black-Ish?” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com