The conversation around the gender wage gap in Hollywood is brewing strong. “Black-Ish” actress and Hollywood royalty Tracee Ellis Ross was apparently in renegotiations for her contract on the hit show, and reportedly asked for a raise close the gap between her pay and co-star Anthony Anderson‘s.
The thing is, Anthony Anderson is doing double-duty on Black-ish as an actor in the show and the executive producer, so of course his paychecks are heftier. Are her demands unreasonable? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Dear White [And Black] People: Here’s Why Blackface Will Never Be ‘OK’
- Folks Are Pushing Back Against Increasing GOP Early Voting Suppression Efforts
- Cardi B Is Back WIth “Money” [NEW MUSIC]
- GOP Plan To Shame Stacey Abrams For Burning Georgia’s Racist Confederate Flag Backfires
- Niecy Nash Stars In Hilarious Satire About A Hotline For Racists
- Lakeith Stanfield Wanted To Let That Thang Swang For ‘Sorry To Bother You’ [Video]
- Mario Answers All The Questions Women Want To Know [Exclusive Interview]
- Tracy Chapman Sues Nicki Minaj For Unauthorized Sample
- Are The Falcons Back On Track After Their Win Against The Giants? [POLL]
- French Montana and Becky G Hit The Strip Club
Is Tracee Ellis Ross Demanding Too Much Pay For “Black-Ish?” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com