Rev. Dr. William Barber III has never been one from holding back his thoughts and feelings. According to Alernet, Graham was recently on “AM Joy” with Joy Reid and spoke about evangelical televangelist Billy Graham’s son, Franklin Graham defending President Donald Trump.
He said during the show, “What we see here is a mass coverup by so-called white evangelicalism that’s more about, as I’ve said before, cash than Christ. It’s heavily funded, you see Franklin Graham saying we have a sin problem. We do. But it’s not what they’re talking about.” Barber then spoke about the attacks on Muslims, healthcare, the LGBT community and more.
Barber even spoke about how these attacks are a sin. He ended by saying, “It’s just wrong what he’s saying. Actually, I would say to my brother Franklin Graham, he needs to stop lying, tell the truth and not being bought off or paid or whatever is causing him to misrepresent the faith like that.”
- #Message: Lakeith Stanfield Drops Some Truth On The Timeline
- Wakanda Bae: Which ‘Black Panther’ Star Caused The Thirstiest Tweets?
- The 10 People That Aren’t Allowed Anywhere Near Wakanda
- Not Invited To The Cookout: 8 People On The Wakanda Travel Ban List
- New Vibrator Can Be Used To Order Pizza Once Your Sexual Appetite Is Satisfied
- #HurtBae Returns: The Ex-Couple Who Made The Internet Go Crazy Sits Down Again
- Mo’Nique Compares Charlamagne To A Slave Who Allowed His Wife To Be Raped By The Master
- Emotional K. Michelle Says Her Struggle With Drugs Ruined Her Reputation With Radio Stations
- Erica Ash Educating Others On The Word ‘B*tch’ Feels Like A Scene Straight Out Of ‘Insecure’
- Kendrick Lamar Wants To Be A Villain In The Next Black Panther Movie!