Rev. Dr. William Barber III has never been one from holding back his thoughts and feelings. According to Alernet, Graham was recently on “AM Joy” with Joy Reid and spoke about evangelical televangelist Billy Graham’s son, Franklin Graham defending President Donald Trump.
He said during the show, “What we see here is a mass coverup by so-called white evangelicalism that’s more about, as I’ve said before, cash than Christ. It’s heavily funded, you see Franklin Graham saying we have a sin problem. We do. But it’s not what they’re talking about.” Barber then spoke about the attacks on Muslims, healthcare, the LGBT community and more.
Barber even spoke about how these attacks are a sin. He ended by saying, “It’s just wrong what he’s saying. Actually, I would say to my brother Franklin Graham, he needs to stop lying, tell the truth and not being bought off or paid or whatever is causing him to misrepresent the faith like that.”
- Happy Birthday Mac Miller: A Look Back At The Star’s Happiest Moments
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Sony RCA Drops R.Kelly From Label
- The Rewind: The Blindfolds Are Off! We See You R. Kelly!
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Maury Offers Wendy Williams, Her Husband & His Alleged Mistress A DNA Test
- Dave Chappelle Shares His Version Of R. Kelly’s Goons Doing What They Do