The Women’s March took place this year over the weekend and once again people came out protesting with some of the best signs we won’t forget. Cardi B wasn’t present at the march, but her lyrics sure were. According to XXL, many used her famous “These Is Bloody Shoes,” to stomp out the face of Vice President Mike Pence.
Another protestor had the lyrics, “Little B*tch You Can’t F*ck With Me,” with President Donald Trump’s face under red bottom shoes. Cardi saw it and immediately spoke out about it. She said, “OOOOO YEEEEAAAA LADIES !!!!!!!!You want to know what gets disrespected the most ?WOMAN !!!”
Several celebrities joined the women at the march including Viola Davis, who gave an amazing speech and Common who took part in the Utah Women’s March. It was great to see everyone come together for this march.
- Iconic Hip Hop Groups Make Their Way Onto ‘Jeopardy’
- Quentin Miller Talks New Music, Childhood & Being Cool With Drake & Pusha T
- Feelings!: When “Boo’d Up“ Has You So Deep In Your Feelings That You Go Viral
- Killa Co-Parenting: Cam’Ron Bought His Son’s Mom A Range Rover As A Graduation Gift
- O.G.G.’z: Watch Little Richard & James Brown Cut Up On ‘Wheel Of Fortune’
- NBA Might Lower Age Limit To Boost G League Participation
- Young GG’z: 10-Year-Old Ghanaian DJ Switch Is Ready To Rock The World
- Digital Dash: Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App
- Cam’ron Honors Son’s Mother On Instagram, Buys Her A Range Rover
- And The Petty Award Goes to Permit Patty
How Cardi B’s Lyrics Were Used At The 2018 Women’s March [PHOTO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com