The Women’s March took place this year over the weekend and once again people came out protesting with some of the best signs we won’t forget. Cardi B wasn’t present at the march, but her lyrics sure were. According to XXL, many used her famous “These Is Bloody Shoes,” to stomp out the face of Vice President Mike Pence.
Another protestor had the lyrics, “Little B*tch You Can’t F*ck With Me,” with President Donald Trump’s face under red bottom shoes. Cardi saw it and immediately spoke out about it. She said, “OOOOO YEEEEAAAA LADIES !!!!!!!!You want to know what gets disrespected the most ?WOMAN !!!”
Several celebrities joined the women at the march including Viola Davis, who gave an amazing speech and Common who took part in the Utah Women’s March. It was great to see everyone come together for this march.
- 5 Things You May Not Know About The Montgomery Bus Boycott
- Voices: Tinashe Breaks Down “No Drama” [Video]
- ‘LHHMIA’ Recap: Young Hollywood Reverts Back To Being Trash
- ‘LHHNYS8’ Recap: Bianca Bonnie Continues Her Bridge Burning Tour
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman
- Woman Wants $10 Million From Beyoncé For “Blue Ivy” Trademark
- Mariah Carey Has A Message For Fergie
- The King Has Spoken: LeBron Will Never Stay Silent On Social Issues Because Of This One Reason
- Tyler Perry Reveals His Involvement with Black Panther
- Business Is Blazing: Budding Marijuana Industry Banks Over 1 Billion In The Month Of January