The Women’s March took place this year over the weekend and once again people came out protesting with some of the best signs we won’t forget. Cardi B wasn’t present at the march, but her lyrics sure were. According to XXL, many used her famous “These Is Bloody Shoes,” to stomp out the face of Vice President Mike Pence.
Another protestor had the lyrics, “Little B*tch You Can’t F*ck With Me,” with President Donald Trump’s face under red bottom shoes. Cardi saw it and immediately spoke out about it. She said, “OOOOO YEEEEAAAA LADIES !!!!!!!!You want to know what gets disrespected the most ?WOMAN !!!”
Several celebrities joined the women at the march including Viola Davis, who gave an amazing speech and Common who took part in the Utah Women’s March. It was great to see everyone come together for this march.
- Jussie Smollett’s Allegedly Staged Attack Causes Mixed Emotions From Celebs & Commentators
- Fly Events: Rémy Martin & Don C Release the FINAL Piece of the “Just Rémy” Capsule Collection During All-Star Weekend
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- The Bodega Hive Is In Full Formation For The ‘Desus & Mero’ Premiere Tonight
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunity: TIDAL Announces Million-Dollar Grant Program For Emerging Artists
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Eminem Calls Out Netflix For Canceling ‘The Punisher’
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
How Cardi B’s Lyrics Were Used At The 2018 Women’s March [PHOTO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com