The Women’s March took place this year over the weekend and once again people came out protesting with some of the best signs we won’t forget. Cardi B wasn’t present at the march, but her lyrics sure were. According to XXL, many used her famous “These Is Bloody Shoes,” to stomp out the face of Vice President Mike Pence.
Another protestor had the lyrics, “Little B*tch You Can’t F*ck With Me,” with President Donald Trump’s face under red bottom shoes. Cardi saw it and immediately spoke out about it. She said, “OOOOO YEEEEAAAA LADIES !!!!!!!!You want to know what gets disrespected the most ?WOMAN !!!”
Several celebrities joined the women at the march including Viola Davis, who gave an amazing speech and Common who took part in the Utah Women’s March. It was great to see everyone come together for this march.
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- Kanye West Meets Uganda’s President, Blesses Him With Yeezy Sneakers
- Video OF Kanye West Crafting MAGA Struggle Bars In Africa Surface
- Friends Of Struggle Magnet Orlando Brown Stage Intervention, Actor Heading To Rehab
- Amy Winehouse Hologram Tour Is Happening In 2019
- Prince Harry and Nubian Queen Meghan Markle Are Expecting Their First Child
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Married Another Trump Worshiper Just 10 Days After They Met
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
- White Woman Blocks Black Man From Entering His Apartment Building [Video]
How Cardi B’s Lyrics Were Used At The 2018 Women’s March [PHOTO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com