Each week Marsai Martin of “Black-ish” makes us laugh and enjoy every moment of the show. According to BuzzFeed, the actress will executive produce and star in her film “Little.” Since she makes us laugh every week her first film had to be a comedy.
The movie will be about a woman who gets a chance to relive her younger life and not have to deal with being an adult. Martin is only 13 and is making a name for herself. Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahid as well as Jordan Peele all went on social media to congratulate her. There is no word on when the film will come out, but we are pretty excited about this.
- Mz. Shyneka Surprises The 4th Annual Saving Our Daughters
- Mary J. Blige Is Officially Divorced From Krusty Kendu Isaacs
- NFL Players Just Gave Trump Some Food For Thought On Sentencing Reform
- RIP Antwon Rose: Pittsburgh Teen Killed By Police Once Wrote He Hoped His Mother Wouldn’t ‘Feel That Pain’ Of Burying Him
- Here’s The Ridiculous Excuse The Doctor Who Botched Patients Is Using For Why She Filmed Music Videos During Surgery
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- G-Eazy Grabs BlocBoy JB & Blac Youngsta For New Single “Drop” (STREAM)
- New Sprite Cans Feature Logic, MadeinTYO & More [WATCH]
- YouTube Acquires Warren G Doc ‘G-Funk’ ft. Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg & More
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
Marsai Martin Of “Black-ish” To Executive Produce And Star In Her Own Film was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com