It was quite shocking for many to see Toni Braxton and Birdman together. In a recent interview she talked about how they were just friends for over 14 years and decided to take things to another level. Braxton expressed that he is a true gentleman and has very traditional values.
She also talked about how people always say “good girls date bad boys.” Braxton said, “We’re the girls who got caught up in the image of being a good girl and forgot to read the book. And forgot to be, happy. Bad boys remind you that you’re alive.” We are happy these two found each other and wish them the best of luck!
- Iconic Hip Hop Groups Make Their Way Onto ‘Jeopardy’
- Quentin Miller Talks New Music, Childhood & Being Cool With Drake & Pusha T
- Feelings!: When “Boo’d Up“ Has You So Deep In Your Feelings That You Go Viral
- Killa Co-Parenting: Cam’Ron Bought His Son’s Mom A Range Rover As A Graduation Gift
- O.G.G.’z: Watch Little Richard & James Brown Cut Up On ‘Wheel Of Fortune’
- NBA Might Lower Age Limit To Boost G League Participation
- Young GG’z: 10-Year-Old Ghanaian DJ Switch Is Ready To Rock The World
- Digital Dash: Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App
- Cam’ron Honors Son’s Mother On Instagram, Buys Her A Range Rover
- And The Petty Award Goes to Permit Patty
Toni Braxton Breaks Down Why Some Good Girls Choose Bad Boys [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com