Fathers and daughters sometimes share an amazing bond. In a video posted on Facebook, one dad is instilling confidence in his daughter before they leave for the day. He places her on the sink and they both are looking into the mirror.
The father then begins to say statements to her daughter that she must repeat. He says, “I’m strong, I’m smart, I’m going to have a good day.” The little girl repeats it back and then the father says, “If I fall,” and she responds with, “I get back up.” It was so sweet to watch these two and we hope other parents do similar routines like this with their children.
- 5 National Anthem Performances As Bad (Or Worse) Than Fergie’s
- Another State Wants To Ban Saggy Pants And Twitter Can’t Deal
- 10 Hysterical Gifs Of Tituss Burgess That Every 20-Something Can Relate To
- Natalie Portman And Oscar Isaacs Bring Us Behind The Scenes Of Annihilation On Extra Butter
- 7 Skits That Show Jordan Peele Was Thinking About Race Way Before ‘Get Out’
- Watch: Beware ‘Black Panther’ Clapbacks If You’re A White Face In A Black Space
- UberEats Driver Denied Bond In Fatal Shooting Of Morehouse Graduate
- LOL! Millennials Would Still Dominate The Olympics If These Were Real Events
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Kerry Washington Looks Like A Floral Fantasy In Dolce And Gabbana
- Help Out A FREE After School Arts Program for Inner City ATL!