K. Michelle is known for making music to bad talk men, love and relationships at times. She recently did an interview with Revolt and spoke about her new album, dating life as well as Kim Kardashian. K. Michelle started off talking about Knick players she dated and how relationships have hurt her career.
She is currently in a relationship, but revealed that her biggest fear is being lonely. K. Michelle then spoke about her song titled, “Kim K.” The singer couldn’t believe that they had the nerve to put their faces over Tupac and called cornrows “edgy.” She even called Kim K. and her family “culture vultures.”
Some of the lyrics to her song is, “Wish I could be a Kardashian, so I could be Black / They ask if it’s real, I say it’s real fat.” The song is about how it isn’t okay for Black women to do certain things, but once people similar to Kim K. do it they are praised for it. Listen to the interview and let us know your thoughts.
- #Message: Lakeith Stanfield Drops Some Truth On The Timeline
- Wakanda Bae: Which ‘Black Panther’ Star Caused The Thirstiest Tweets?
- The 10 People That Aren’t Allowed Anywhere Near Wakanda
- Not Invited To The Cookout: 8 People On The Wakanda Travel Ban List
- New Vibrator Can Be Used To Order Pizza Once Your Sexual Appetite Is Satisfied
- #HurtBae Returns: The Ex-Couple Who Made The Internet Go Crazy Sits Down Again
- Mo’Nique Compares Charlamagne To A Slave Who Allowed His Wife To Be Raped By The Master
- Emotional K. Michelle Says Her Struggle With Drugs Ruined Her Reputation With Radio Stations
- Erica Ash Educating Others On The Word ‘B*tch’ Feels Like A Scene Straight Out Of ‘Insecure’
- Kendrick Lamar Wants To Be A Villain In The Next Black Panther Movie!