Meek Mill is still serving his sentence in prison after violating his probation. According to TMZ, the rapper was slipped a note by a clerk of the court for her son’s college tuition. Wanda Chavarria in the letter told Mill that she had bad credit and needed money so that her son could attend his last semester at Virginia Commonwealth University.
A portion of the letter said, “This will probably be my son’s last semester at VCU if the tuition isn’t paid for this year and unfortunately with my bad credit, I am unable to secure a loan or cosign a loan for my son. Anything you can do is very much appreciated.” She ended the letter by saying, “Every little helps — please donate what you can to keep him attending VCU.”
Chavarria admitted to TMZ that she did slip the note and the judge didn’t know. She believed that since Mill is from Philly and so is she that he would help her. Although Mill didn’t give her any money her son was able to stay in school and will graduate in May.
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman
- Say My Name, Say My Name: Woman Wants $10 Million From Beyoncé For “Blue Ivy” Trademark
- The King Has Spoken: LeBron Will Never Stay Silent On Social Issues Because Of This One Reason
- Michelle Obama & Other Celebs Give Final Verdict On ‘Black Panther’
- Folks Are Heated Over Blac Chyna’s NSFW Vid, But Not For Reason You Might Think
- EXCLUSIVE | Lil Xan Can’t Tie His Shoes! And Other Little Known Facts [VIDEO]
- LeBron Won MVP, But The Real Winner At The All Star Game Was N.E.R.D’s “Lemon” Dancer, Mette Towley
- Sex Clip Of Blac Chyna Leaks & She’s Going To The Police
- Ayyye! Cardi B’s Diva Dance Is All Of Us When ‘Bartier Cardi’ Comes On
- WWYD? When The Wifi Goes Down That Means It’s Time To Get Creative