Tami Roman at one time mentioned that she would never come back to “Basketball Wives,” but it looks like she’s had a change of heart. According to Madame Noire, Roman will come back for another season of the hit show. Shaunie O’Neal and other producers from VH1 had to return and we are sure fans are excited.
Sources state that Roman made a great deal and will be involved in other things outside of VH1. The cast of the new season will be Evelyn Lozada, Jackie Christie, Jennifer Williams and Shaunie O’Neal. Producers are also trying to get Byron Scott’s girlfriend, Cecilla Guiterrez.
We can’t wait to see what drama the ladies have in store for us. According to a post on Shade Room, Roman said, “Sometimes you gotta give to get. [Black girl shrug emoji] #Waitforit” [kissy emoji].” There is no date on when the show will air, but we can’t wait.
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- #StyleCrush: Natasha Ndlovu Is The Fashion Muse You Need In Your Life Right Now
- The Rewind: Lost In The Fire & A Star Is Born
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Floyd Mayweather Responds To T.I. Diss Track [VIDEO]
- 21 Savage In First Interview Since ICE Arrest: ‘It Was Definitely Targeted’
- 21 Savage Tells GMA He Was ‘Definitely Targeted’ By ICE
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre