Tami Roman at one time mentioned that she would never come back to “Basketball Wives,” but it looks like she’s had a change of heart. According to Madame Noire, Roman will come back for another season of the hit show. Shaunie O’Neal and other producers from VH1 had to return and we are sure fans are excited.
Sources state that Roman made a great deal and will be involved in other things outside of VH1. The cast of the new season will be Evelyn Lozada, Jackie Christie, Jennifer Williams and Shaunie O’Neal. Producers are also trying to get Byron Scott’s girlfriend, Cecilla Guiterrez.
We can’t wait to see what drama the ladies have in store for us. According to a post on Shade Room, Roman said, “Sometimes you gotta give to get. [Black girl shrug emoji] #Waitforit” [kissy emoji].” There is no date on when the show will air, but we can’t wait.
- UberEats Driver Denied Bond In Fatal Shooting Of Morehouse Graduate
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Kerry Washington Looks Like A Floral Fantasy In Dolce And Gabbana
- Help Out A FREE After School Arts Program for Inner City ATL!
- Make America Great Again! Child Sex Offender Is The Face Of A Trump Supporter’s Dating Site
- See who is hiring in the metro Atlanta!
- Why Jill Scott Bought A Mountain
- Sade To Release New Song For “A Wrinkle In Time” Soundtrack
- Snoop Dogg Helps Rescue A Stranded Driver On Los Angeles Freeway
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Reportedly Trying To Get Child-Rape Case Thrown Out
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting Woman In The Face At All-Star Party