Tami Roman at one time mentioned that she would never come back to “Basketball Wives,” but it looks like she’s had a change of heart. According to Madame Noire, Roman will come back for another season of the hit show. Shaunie O’Neal and other producers from VH1 had to return and we are sure fans are excited.
Sources state that Roman made a great deal and will be involved in other things outside of VH1. The cast of the new season will be Evelyn Lozada, Jackie Christie, Jennifer Williams and Shaunie O’Neal. Producers are also trying to get Byron Scott’s girlfriend, Cecilla Guiterrez.
We can’t wait to see what drama the ladies have in store for us. According to a post on Shade Room, Roman said, “Sometimes you gotta give to get. [Black girl shrug emoji] #Waitforit” [kissy emoji].” There is no date on when the show will air, but we can’t wait.
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- G-Eazy Grabs BlocBoy JB & Blac Youngsta For New Single “Drop” (STREAM)
- SMH: Airline Exposed For Pulling This Petty Move To Get Passengers Off The Plane
- XXXTentacion’s Mom Reveals The Rapper Had A Child On The Way
- Melania Trump Tells Us How She Really Feels With Tone-Deaf Outfit To Visit Migrant Children
- Yes: Mary J. Blige Will Star In Movie About Cops Being Haunted After Killing Black Kid
- Watch: Jaden Smith Takes It To Tokyo For The “Ghost” Official Music Video
- Watch: Pete Davidson Gushes About His Engagement To Ariana Grande Being “F***ing Lit”
- Black Lives Matter Is Protesting Until Sacramento Officials Give A Damn About Stephon Clark, Brandon Smith
- Take The Music Survey To Win NickiHendrix Tix Plus $250 In Summer Cash