If you aren’t watching the hit show “The Chi” you’re missing out. The show created and executive produced by Lena Waithe takes place in south side Chicago and explores the life of several people in a community that are tied together. According to The Source, Showtime just gave “The Chi” a second season.
Only four episodes of the show has aired and fans are in love with it already. Several writers of the show have signed up to be involved with the second season as well. Showtime is happy to have another successful show out and can’t wait to see what happens next season with the storyline.
Gary Levine, President of Programming at Showtime Networks said, “From viewers and critics alike, the response to The Chi has been so enthusiastic from the very start that our decision to renew the series was an easy one. We love the vibrant characters and the nuanced world that Lena has created. Her vision for The Chi has clearly struck a chord, and we know she has many more moving, personal and resonant stories to tell about her beloved hometown.” Congratulations to the cast and crew of this show.
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Michael Jordan donated $2 Million to Hurricane Florence Relief
- Sooo…Diesel Chose Nicki Minaj For Anti-Bullying Campaign & People Have Questions
- HOSEA FEED THE HUNGRY “HOSEA HELPS”
- Why Black Tony Was Laying In The Bed With A White Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Take The Music Survey To Win Drake & Migos Tix, Plus $250
- Maroon 5 To Headline Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show In Atlanta, Twitter Reacts
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Talks Falcon’s, Possible influx of Jobs & More with Reec
- Demi Lovato’s Mom Opens Up About Singer’s Overdose & Gives A Rehab Update [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry On Her Husband, Adam Housley: “My Husband Is Not A Racist” [VIDEO]