If you aren’t watching the hit show “The Chi” you’re missing out. The show created and executive produced by Lena Waithe takes place in south side Chicago and explores the life of several people in a community that are tied together. According to The Source, Showtime just gave “The Chi” a second season.
Only four episodes of the show has aired and fans are in love with it already. Several writers of the show have signed up to be involved with the second season as well. Showtime is happy to have another successful show out and can’t wait to see what happens next season with the storyline.
Gary Levine, President of Programming at Showtime Networks said, “From viewers and critics alike, the response to The Chi has been so enthusiastic from the very start that our decision to renew the series was an easy one. We love the vibrant characters and the nuanced world that Lena has created. Her vision for The Chi has clearly struck a chord, and we know she has many more moving, personal and resonant stories to tell about her beloved hometown.” Congratulations to the cast and crew of this show.
- XXXTentacion Shot And Killed In Miami, Dead At 20
- Puma Has Relaunched Their Basketball Division, With Jay Z Joining As President
- Official: Desus & Mero Are Moving To Showtime & The Internet Hilariously Reacts
- Free BBQ & Block Party! #ReecTreatsTheCity
- #GrownManShit: Please Fellas, Do Us A Favor And Wear Deodorant This Summer
- Oh Hell Naw: Parents Hit With $132,000 Bill After Their Kid Hugs And Breaks An Expensive Sculpture
- Everything We Know About Ex-NFL Player Kellen Winslow Jr. Sex Crimes Charges
- Brave: High School Receptionist Serenades Students With Iconic Song Over Intercom
- A-Boogie Wit Da Hoodie’s Epic Pop Up On Tory Lanez At Birthday Birthday Bash Gave Us Life [Exclusive Video]
- Dave Chappelle Is Pushing Maryland’s Next Potential Governor To Legalize Weed