Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- G-Eazy Grabs BlocBoy JB & Blac Youngsta For New Single “Drop” (STREAM)
- SMH: Airline Exposed For Pulling This Petty Move To Get Passengers Off The Plane
- XXXTentacion’s Mom Reveals The Rapper Had A Child On The Way
- Melania Trump Tells Us How She Really Feels With Tone-Deaf Outfit To Visit Migrant Children
- Yes: Mary J. Blige Will Star In Movie About Cops Being Haunted After Killing Black Kid
- Watch: Jaden Smith Takes It To Tokyo For The “Ghost” Official Music Video
- Watch: Pete Davidson Gushes About His Engagement To Ariana Grande Being “F***ing Lit”
- Black Lives Matter Is Protesting Until Sacramento Officials Give A Damn About Stephon Clark, Brandon Smith
- Take The Music Survey To Win NickiHendrix Tix Plus $250 In Summer Cash
- Real Friends: Kanye West And Virgil Abloh Share A Tearful Embrace At The Latter’s Paris Fashion Show