Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- Conservatives Show Their Racist Colors, Claim They Only Elected Former RNC Chair ‘Because He Was A Black Guy’
- Cringeworthy Co-Parenting Chronicles : Matt Barbes Tries To Bury The Hatchet But Gets Axed By Ex Gloria Govan
- Philly Pastor Lets His Christian Choppa Sing From The Pulpit By Calling Makeup And Weave Wearing Women “Hoes”
- #Message: Lakeith Stanfield Drops Some Truth On The Timeline
- Wakanda Bae: Which ‘Black Panther’ Star Caused The Thirstiest Tweets?
- The 10 People That Aren’t Allowed Anywhere Near Wakanda
- Not Invited To The Cookout: 8 People On The Wakanda Travel Ban List
- New Vibrator Can Be Used To Order Pizza Once Your Sexual Appetite Is Satisfied
- #HurtBae Returns: The Ex-Couple Who Made The Internet Go Crazy Sits Down Again
- Mo’Nique Compares Charlamagne To A Slave Who Allowed His Wife To Be Raped By The Master