Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- Leah’s Lemonade: Travis Scott And Colin Kaepernick DID NOT Agree On Super Bowl Half Time Show
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Vitamin Of The Day: The Goal Is To Win In Real Life Not Just On Social Media
- Michael Strahan Wants To Give The Clemson Football Team A Better Meal Than Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- City Girls Drop Explosive “Twerk” Video Featuring Cardi B [NSFW]
- Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Share How They Keep Their Relationship Spicy And Why It Was So Important For Them To Go On “Marriage Bootcamp”
- Gary’s Tea: Amber Rose Admits To Trying To Sell Crack, Kim Kardashian Shades Khloe Kardashian & More
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Manager Will Turn Himself In Over Terroristic Threats
- Nas Claimed JAY-Z Knew About R. Kelly’s “Activities” In Resurfaced Wendy Williams Interview