When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- 5 National Anthem Performances As Bad (Or Worse) Than Fergie’s
- Another State Wants To Ban Saggy Pants And Twitter Can’t Deal
- 10 Hysterical Gifs Of Tituss Burgess That Every 20-Something Can Relate To
- Natalie Portman And Oscar Isaacs Bring Us Behind The Scenes Of Annihilation On Extra Butter
- 7 Skits That Show Jordan Peele Was Thinking About Race Way Before ‘Get Out’
- Watch: Beware ‘Black Panther’ Clapbacks If You’re A White Face In A Black Space
- UberEats Driver Denied Bond In Fatal Shooting Of Morehouse Graduate
- LOL! Millennials Would Still Dominate The Olympics If These Were Real Events
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Kerry Washington Looks Like A Floral Fantasy In Dolce And Gabbana
- Help Out A FREE After School Arts Program for Inner City ATL!