When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- Jack Harlow Tickets + $150 CASH [CLICK HERE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN]
- “Dickinson” Exclusive: Ziwe Puts Her Special Sauce On Sojourner Truth In This Comedic Clip
- ASKING FOR A FRIEND: My Girlfriend Used To Date My Boss!
- Were Michigan Students Warned Of Danger By Mass Shooter, Ethan Crumbly Beforehand?
- Order Now: Tank vs Pitbull December 5th [CLICK HERE]
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Keep It To Yourself” | Episode 44
- Hard Drive Of 2Pac’s Former Bodyguard To Be Auctioned Containing Late Rapper’s Rare Music & Photos
- Radio One ATL & Chick-Fil-A Deliver Hope to a Lucky Winners Front Door [Video]
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- Juicy J Says Heroin, Meth, Cocaine & Other Drug Use Contributed To Three 6 Mafia Split