The Eagles won the Super Bowl and recently fans celebrated in Philadelphia at the parade. It was supposed to be a great day, but Bleacher Report confirmed that two people were stabbed and an officer was assaulted. Over 700,000 people attended the event and extra police officers were out that day.
Commissioner Richard Ross mentioned that the stabbing victims survived and two people have been arrested in connection with the crime. During the parade four police vehicles were also damaged. Ross said, “I walked from the Art Museum all the way down to the stadium and back. And there were nothing but people everywhere.”
- Conservatives Show Their Racist Colors, Claim They Only Elected Former RNC Chair ‘Because He Was A Black Guy’
- Cringeworthy Co-Parenting Chronicles : Matt Barbes Tries To Bury The Hatchet But Gets Axed By Ex Gloria Govan
- Philly Pastor Lets His Christian Choppa Sing From The Pulpit By Calling Makeup And Weave Wearing Women “Hoes”
- #Message: Lakeith Stanfield Drops Some Truth On The Timeline
- Wakanda Bae: Which ‘Black Panther’ Star Caused The Thirstiest Tweets?
- The 10 People That Aren’t Allowed Anywhere Near Wakanda
- Not Invited To The Cookout: 8 People On The Wakanda Travel Ban List
- New Vibrator Can Be Used To Order Pizza Once Your Sexual Appetite Is Satisfied
- #HurtBae Returns: The Ex-Couple Who Made The Internet Go Crazy Sits Down Again
- Mo’Nique Compares Charlamagne To A Slave Who Allowed His Wife To Be Raped By The Master