If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- George Lopez Gets Into Fight At Hooters [VIDEO]
- Why Every Black Person In Georgia Needs To Vote [Exclusive Video]
- Snoop Dogg Trolls Kanye West With Strong Words!
- Offset Reportedly Drops Over Six Figures On Jewelry For Cardi B’s Birthday
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Sex Tape Scandal Flip Flop Makes No Sense
- Tom Misch ft. De La Soul “It Runs Through Me,” Eric Bellinger “By Now” & More | Daily Visuals 10.15.18
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & Live1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The Struggle2 of 9
3. Live Like A Queen3 of 9
4. Try Again4 of 9
5. Educate Yourself5 of 9
6. Invest In Great Friends6 of 9
7. Dream Big7 of 9
8. Healing8 of 9
9. Speaking Up9 of 9
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com