If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- UberEats Driver Denied Bond In Fatal Shooting Of Morehouse Graduate
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Kerry Washington Looks Like A Floral Fantasy In Dolce And Gabbana
- Help Out A FREE After School Arts Program for Inner City ATL!
- Make America Great Again! Child Sex Offender Is The Face Of A Trump Supporter’s Dating Site
- See who is hiring in the metro Atlanta!
- Why Jill Scott Bought A Mountain
- Sade To Release New Song For “A Wrinkle In Time” Soundtrack
- Snoop Dogg Helps Rescue A Stranded Driver On Los Angeles Freeway
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Reportedly Trying To Get Child-Rape Case Thrown Out
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting Woman In The Face At All-Star Party