Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- The Ciroc Apple VIP Sweepstakes at Club Opium
- Remy Ma’s Little Sister Allegedly Shoots Up Car And Runs Over Bleeding Victim
- Russell Simmons Surfaces In Bali
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show
- In Wake Of Florida Shooting, Oprah Donates $500,000 To Anti-Gun Violence March
- Ex-NFL Player Rae Carruth Tries To Make Amends With Son For The Role He Played In The Death Of His Mother
- Will Tyler Perry Make “Wakandian Family Reunion”? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Sister Wife? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 National Anthem Performances As Bad (Or Worse) Than Fergie’s
- Another State Wants To Ban Saggy Pants And Twitter Can’t Deal