Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Viola Davis Liam Neeson and Michelle Rodriguez Open Up About Police Brutality
- All The Ways Michelle Obama Has Thrown Shade at Trump
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- Free Turkeys Right In Time For Thanksgiving! Reec’s Big Bird Give Away
- 36th Annual Holiday Can-A-Thon November 30th
- Gillum Fires Back At Trump’s Fake Election Fraud Claim
- Jill Scott Breaks The Internet After A Very Interesting Performance [VIDEO]
- Blac Youngsta “Breathe,” Trina ft. Chief Pound “She Bad” & More | Daily Visuals 11.12.18
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ Nuketown Map Trailer Released, Arrives On PS4 Consoles First
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan
Why Jeff Johnson Will Forever Be Indebted To Omarosa Manigault-Newman [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com