Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Trick Daddy Roasted An Internet Troll [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Safaree Might Want Nicki Minaj Back After Being Put On Blast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Someone In Fayetteville, Georgia Stole $98K Worth Of Ramen Noodles
- Should I Airbnb My House Or Apartment For Super Bowl LIII?
- Trump White House Apologizes For What They Do Best — Lying
- Bruno Mars Replaces Cardi B With R&B Stars Of Past & Present
- Young Thug Reveals “Slime Language” Release Date
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- Safaree Clarifies His $12K Hairline Jig, Tyga Bigs Up His Hair Transplant Surgeon
Why Jeff Johnson Will Forever Be Indebted To Omarosa Manigault-Newman [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com