Cole Parker, CEO of Divas In Defense, came through to talk to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Not only is it Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, but human trafficking is also at an all-time high. Women are the main targets in both situations, so Cole breaks down how women can move smarter and be more aware as to reduce the risk of becoming targets.
Cole also breaks down ways to survive if you are ever targeted. He also explains why, if someone were to ever hold a gun to you and demand that you “get in the car,” that is not an option. Instead, you’ve got to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. He talks about move called the “oh no you didn’t,” and more. Check out this exclusive interview for more helpful tips on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- UberEats Driver Denied Bond In Fatal Shooting Of Morehouse Graduate
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Kerry Washington Looks Like A Floral Fantasy In Dolce And Gabbana
- Help Out A FREE After School Arts Program for Inner City ATL!
- Make America Great Again! Child Sex Offender Is The Face Of A Trump Supporter’s Dating Site
- See who is hiring in the metro Atlanta!
- Why Jill Scott Bought A Mountain
- Sade To Release New Song For “A Wrinkle In Time” Soundtrack
- Snoop Dogg Helps Rescue A Stranded Driver On Los Angeles Freeway
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Reportedly Trying To Get Child-Rape Case Thrown Out
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting Woman In The Face At All-Star Party