We are only a couple months away from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding. Bossip reports that there have been a lot of rumors circulating about who will perform for the special event. Sources say, “Beyonce’s planning a very special, surprise performance for the newlyweds.”
If sources are correct President Obama will be in attendance as well as Beyoncè. The wedding will take place on May 19th and we can’t wait to see what happens. Mark your calendars because the big day is approaching fast!
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Trick Daddy Roasted An Internet Troll [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Safaree Might Want Nicki Minaj Back After Being Put On Blast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Someone In Fayetteville, Georgia Stole $98K Worth Of Ramen Noodles
- Should I Airbnb My House Or Apartment For Super Bowl LIII?
- Trump White House Apologizes For What They Do Best — Lying
- Bruno Mars Replaces Cardi B With R&B Stars Of Past & Present
- Young Thug Reveals “Slime Language” Release Date
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- Safaree Clarifies His $12K Hairline Jig, Tyga Bigs Up His Hair Transplant Surgeon