Tyrese went from crying on his social media pages to selling out concerts again. The R&B star is currently on tour and did a performance at the Valentine’s Love Jam in Detroit, but one fan got too close. In a video posted by TMZ, Tyrese was leaving the stage and wiping his sweat on a towel when a fan ran up on him.
From the looks of it the singer was startled and his first reaction was to shove her. Security escorted her off stage and Tyrese went to hand out his towel to another girl in the crowd. The singer seemed like he was sorry for shoving her, but it was all in self-defense.
- The Ciroc Apple VIP Sweepstakes at Club Opium
- Remy Ma’s Little Sister Allegedly Shoots Up Car And Runs Over Bleeding Victim
- Russell Simmons Surfaces In Bali
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show
- In Wake Of Florida Shooting, Oprah Donates $500,000 To Anti-Gun Violence March
- Ex-NFL Player Rae Carruth Tries To Make Amends With Son For The Role He Played In The Death Of His Mother
- Will Tyler Perry Make “Wakandian Family Reunion”? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Sister Wife? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 National Anthem Performances As Bad (Or Worse) Than Fergie’s
- Another State Wants To Ban Saggy Pants And Twitter Can’t Deal