The infamous outspoken NBA dad LaVar Ball has been quiet for a little while. But recently, he broke that silence with a pretty ballsy ultimatum for the The Lakers, which already signed Lonzo Ball. He says that if The Lakers doesn’t sign all three of his sons, they can’t have any of them.
LaVar has pulled off some pretty ridiculous feats with his outrageous comments, but did he take it too far with this one? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Official Poster For ‘Creed 2’ Has Been Revealed
- Rihanna Twerking With Friends Will End Your Weekend On A High Note
- If You’re A Fan Of ‘The Read’ This Video Will Make Your Whole Black History Month
- You Don’t Have To Be Rich To Follow “God’s Plan”
- This Video Will Make You Wish Children Ran The Country
- Safaree Flexes On Gatorade & Supports Dancehall Icon Bounty Killa
- Viola Davis Opens Up About Growing Up In Extreme Poverty [VIDEO]
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Warren Ballentine Explains Why Terrorism Is Built Into America’s DNA [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trying To Sneak Into The ‘Black Panther’ Movie Was An Epic Fail