The infamous outspoken NBA dad LaVar Ball has been quiet for a little while. But recently, he broke that silence with a pretty ballsy ultimatum for the The Lakers, which already signed Lonzo Ball. He says that if The Lakers doesn’t sign all three of his sons, they can’t have any of them.
LaVar has pulled off some pretty ridiculous feats with his outrageous comments, but did he take it too far with this one? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Take The Music Survey To Win NickiHendrix Tix Plus $250 In Summer Cash
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Ciara Debuts New Hair For Date Night In London
- Instagram Announces IGTV App, Allow Users To Upload Hour Long Videos
- LET’S MAKEUP: The Effortless Makeup Look That Will Change Your Summer
- XXXTentacion Shatters Taylor Swift’s Single-Day Streaming Spotify Record
- Hot New Honda Summer Celebration
- Kobe Bryant Doesn’t Get Oscar Membership Despite Award Win
- Mary J. Blige To Star In Horror-Thriller ‘Body Cam’
- Blac Chyna Dumps Her Teenage Boyfriend, Twitter Reacts
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Will Not Allow Atlanta Jails To House New ICE Detainees
Can LaVar Ball Get The Lakers To Sign All Of His Sons? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com