The infamous outspoken NBA dad LaVar Ball has been quiet for a little while. But recently, he broke that silence with a pretty ballsy ultimatum for the The Lakers, which already signed Lonzo Ball. He says that if The Lakers doesn’t sign all three of his sons, they can’t have any of them.
LaVar has pulled off some pretty ridiculous feats with his outrageous comments, but did he take it too far with this one? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Leah’s Lemonade: Suge Knight Takes Plea Deal in Murder Case
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Waka Flocka Flame Sounds Off About Maroon 5 Reportedly Performing At The Super Bowl
- Judge In Cosby Case Will Not Recuse Himself [EXCLUSIVE]
- STAR & EMPIRE (Fox Broadcasting) | College Screening Sweepstakes
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Global Grind Top 5: The Most Anticipated Fall TV Shows
- Kanye West Lashes Out at Drake and Nick Cannon On Instagram for Discussing Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]
- Reec Brings out BBQ, Dunk Tanks and Horses! Reec Treats The City Recap
- Campaigning While Black Too Often Involves Police Encounters
Can LaVar Ball Get The Lakers To Sign All Of His Sons? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com