Corey Holcomb chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” in recognition of National Side Chick Day. Corey congratulates all the side chicks for making it through Valentine’s Day. He explains why he doesn’t think it’s in good taste for men to buy their side-chicks flowers today.
Corey also explains why he’s not in support of the movement to change the day from the 15th to the 13th. He also shares how he spent his Valentine’s Day with his wife, and why he kept his other phone off the whole time. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gary’s Tea: Alicia Keys Talks About Considering Abortion In New Book [VIDEO]
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: Ways To Avoid Loneliness While Social Distancing
- BEWARE – Stimulus Check Scams!
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces Hazard Pay Policy for City’s Front-line Staff
- “He Could Have Me Or Gregg Sick” Nene Leakes Upset At Son For Not Practicing Social Distancing
- Alicia Keys Opens Up About Contemplating Her Second Pregnancy In New Book, ‘More Myself’
- Haute Hazmat Couture: Peep Erykah Badu’s Stylish Quarantine Face Mask Hat
- Iman Shumpert Explains Why He And Teyana Taylor Exchanged A List Of Their Sexual Partners
Corey Holcomb On Why It’s An Insult To Bring Flowers To Side Chicks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com