On Christmas day last year, Jim Jones mother, Nancy Jones loss her home due to a fire. The rapper went on Instagram to share the news with fans and was devastated by it. In the video, you can see firefighters surrounding the home trying to help as much as they could.
Today I was blessed wit th greatest Christmas gift in my life thus far and tht is my family gettin out of th house safe sound n wit out injuries We can always buy new houses new cars new evrything but we can't buy a new family On th flip side watchin my momma house burn touch my soul in ways I couldn't imagine I wasn't raised wit my mother but my son was and his whole life of memories gone in a flash If u know me then u know I'm gonna buy my family th biggest house I can afford and fill it wit more love The devil is always workin but so is my God I got faith Merry Christmas
The Source, mentioned that after this happened he rented out a 4-bedroom home in New Jersey for his mother. Jones plans to rebuild a new home for her soon. Nancy said, “God says, ‘Out with the old and in with the new,’ and he made it possible through my son.” We can’t wait to see the new home Jim Jones has in store for his mom.
- There Has Been A Cyberattack On Atlanta; City Being Held On Ransom
- Here’s What Happens When You Take A Famous Quote And Make It More ‘Millennial’
- Friday Shmood: Try These Moves Without Breaking Your Neck, Back & Everything In Between
- This Kid’s Poem About Not Having A Dad Is Heartbreaking
- Fiend: Playa Chit, No Limit Reunion, Major Independent Moves And More
- Will Smith Takes Us Through A History Of Theme Songs In A Lit Performance
- That Moment When You’re Trying To Take It Slow, But Your Inner Hoe Is Dying To Come On Out
- James R., Miami Tip, & More Keep It A Stack About What’s Really Going Down in Their DMs
- FLY Review: ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Is Nothing Like The First Film & That’s Perfectly Fine
- Trouble & Mike Will Made It Release ‘Edgewood’ Album