Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- According To Kid Cudi, More Collab Albums With Kanye West Are In The Works
- Do You Remember?: Twista “Slow Jamz” Feat. Jamie Foxx & Kanye West [VIDEO]
- Register To Win Tix To The MLS-All Star Concert ft. 2 Chainz & Cheat Codes
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- 2 Chainz Wants To Save His Pink Trap House From Demolition, Compares It To The Statue Of Liberty
- Why Jay-Z Is Not Feeing The Mayor Of Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE]
- Karlie Redd Got Engaged, But Not To Who You Think
Lil Wayne Working On Clothing Line With Neiman Marcus was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com